- This event has passed.
May 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Izakaya is a type of Japanese bar in which a variety of small, typically inexpensive, dishes and snacks are served to accompany the alcoholic drinks such as beer and sake. Spend the evening with Chef Sean learning to create some of these delicious dinners – similar in format to Spanish tapas.
• Cajun Shrimp on Rice Noodles
• Oyster Kushizashi (Crispy Deep Fried Oyster Coated with Panko)
• Chicken Soy Pineapple Sauce
• Miso-Glazed Salmon
• Gyu Kakuni (Tender Braised Beef in Sweet Soy Broth)
• Sekihan (Rice and Azuki Beans)