- This event has passed.
December 28, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Japanese celebrate New Year’s with an important meal meant to bring good luck in the coming year. This ancient tradition is called Osechi Ryori, and it is often composed of carefully chosen, artfully plated dishes that represent prosperity and luck for all who share. Come learn about new cultures with Marc and Kimie, and enjoy an evening of fun and festivity as we usher in 2019!
• Ozoni: Japanese New Years mochi Soup
• kuromame: sweet black soy beans and chestnuts
• Datemaki: Sweet rolled omelette
• Toriniku-no-teriyaki: teriyaki chicken
• Musubi: molded rice cake
• Zenai: Sweet red bean soup with mocha balls