- This event has passed.
February 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tapas are small plates meant for sharing, and are common throughout Spain. Often combined to make abundant spreads, tapas emphasize seasonal vegetables and ingredients, and range from sweet to savory, hot to cold. Tapas should be enjoyed with friends and loved ones, so grab your favorite people for an intimate evening of conversation, culture, and fun in this hands on class with Chef Kyle.
• Savory Date and Marcona Almond Truffles
• Plums with Jamon Serrano and Smoked Paprika Honey
• Basque Pommes Dauphine with Romesco
• Pork Albondigas Brava with Manchego
• Caramelized Arroz Con Leche