- This event has passed.
June 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Have you ever wondered why so many chefs prefer stainless steel cookware? Or what should you make in your cast iron skillet besides cornbread? Maybe you are overwhelmed by all of the nonstick options on the market. Are they really worth it? Let us show you, not tell you!
This delicious menu was designed to utilize a variety of cookware materials to showcase their best features. You will learn what pan to use when, the science behind how each one works, and how to keep yours in pristine condition for the long haul. (We wash dishes for a living! We know our stuff.)
• Pork Tenderloin Bruschetta with Raspberry Chipotle Jam
• Seared Steak with Maître d’Hôtel Butter
• Seared Scallops & Garlic Greens
• Brussels & Skillet Potatoes with Bacon
• Braised Winter Root Vegetables & Loaf of Rustic Homemade Bread
• Apple Pie with Cheddar